In a world where ‘Hi-tech’ gadgets and superfast lifestyles rule, its good to know that there is a Company that can still provide the skills required from a bygone era, and we at George Boocock Decorators Limited pride ourselves in our traditional skills and the usage of traditional paints and materials to a high standard.
We have over the last few years gained experience from working in partnership with Clients, Historians, Architects and Building Companies who specialise in restoration.
We have had the privilege of working on some of the Northwest’s major heritage sites and been involved in restoring public and private buildings, such projects include:
- The Pugin Centre (Gorton monastery) Manchester
- The newly restored History Shop, Wigan
- Bury Fusiliers Headquarters and Museum
- Liverpool Central Library
- Florence Institute, Liverpool
- Accrington Town Hall
- And many private dwellings